Transdisciplinary Theme: Where we are in place and time
Central Idea : Exploration leads to discovery and develops new understandings
Key Concepts: change, perspective, causation
Related Concepts: exploration, colonialism, power, history
Lines of Inquiry
- Reasons for exploration.
- How explorations have taken place over time
- The consequence of exploration on people and societies
You are a statue of an explorer in Discovery Museum. You are going to show and explain about your exploration to visitors.
What (knowledge) :to know the purposes of exploration
Why (conceptual understanding) : in order to understand that exploration leads to discovery and develops new understanding
How (situation) :You are a statue of an explorer in Discovery Museum. You are going to show and explain about your exploration to visitors.
- Mention the purpose(s) of exploration (own experience or from famous explorer)
- Explain significant findings and challenges they met/learnt
- Explain the impacts of the exploration
- The attributes chosen are supportive (VA)
Oral presentation is easy to follow and understand (Communication skills)